- Shropshire, United Kingdom
- £18,520 per annum
1st Line Support – Property Sector
My client, a national Property Management company, are seeking a skilled Administrator to join their vibrant team based in the Shropshire area.
- You will be part of an innovative new role for the business, an excellent phone manner, strong administration skills, and a drive to play a supporting role in the company.
- To answer the telephone and deal with requests from clients and customers that require a routine response. For more complex issues, to direct calls to the appropriate person.
- To open the post each day, date stamp and record all correspondence in a Post Log.
- To prepare the outgoing post, ensuring all correspondence is signed, dated correctly and adequate posting costs are issued to the correspondence.
- To use mail merges to deliver general correspondence to clients and leaseholders.
- To process, scan, photocopy and file documents as required.
- To assist in the preparation of service charge budgets, notes of explanation, management agreements, reports to clients and senior management.
- To assist in updating monthly Branch or Department Reports.
- To maintain and update the diary of appointments for the Department Manager or Branch Manager and Property Managers; property inspection checklists, notes of client and residents’ meetings.
- Under the direction of the Property Managers, to organise and issue works orders for routine maintenance such as cleaning, gardening and other low risk maintenance.
- To keep the Key Log up to date. To issue and ensure the return of keys from contractors. To arrange and issue keys and access control fobs to customers, ensuring complete records are maintained.
- To liaise with other departments to obtain or provide information relating to the portfolio.
- To carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
- To be courteous and professional in all dealing with clients, customers, contractors and general public
- Excellent phone manner and phone handling experience
- Previous administration experience is ideal
- Property experience is ideal, but not essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Driving licence and own vehicle, unless commutable distance
- Excellent and notable Customer Service experience is essential
- Able to work independently but also be a key team player
- Competitive salary
- Career progression – building a team
- Extensive company benefits
- Excellent team environment
- Personal/professional development programmes
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.