- Derby, United Kingdom
- £18,000 per annum
£18,000; Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced administrator seeking a new opportunity? Do you have experience working in fast-paced environments and part of an active team? Then have a look at the below role an apply today!
My client, a national Property Surveying company, who are seeking an Administrator to join their vibrant team in Derby, Derbyshire.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers, either by phone or by email so you must be able to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Be responsible for ensuring all valuation instructions are booked quickly and accurately and ensure Surveyor’s diaries are managed to optimise capacity but also taking into consideration travel.
- Answering and proactively making incoming/outgoing telephone calls with customers, clients and Surveyors
- Booking appointments for our Surveyors, taking into account the best route and schedule
- Liaising with Surveyors regarding appointments and report updates
- System administration including inputting new instructions, allocating work and updating status reports
You will require:
- It literate; i.e., using Microsoft applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to change and keen to learn new skills which will support the wider business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner with experience handling inbound and making outbound calls
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’, solution-driven attitude to problem solving
You will receive:
- Company funded income protection and life assurance cover
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A £25 Amazon voucher to celebrate your birthday
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our regular wellbeing programme including free Zoom fitness classes, meditation, yoga
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Please click the “apply now” button to register your CV.
For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.