Administrator (Facilities Assistant – Weekend)
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- £9 per hour
Administrator – Facilities Assistant (Part Time)
Saturday & Sunday – 15 hours
£9 per hour
Are you an Administrator looking for a new part time opportunity? Do you have experience supporting the Property industry? Are you well organised with excellent IT competency?
My client, a national Property Management company, are seeking an enthusiastic and supportive Administrator to join their Facilities team in Plymouth, Devon.
- Ensuring standards of building management are applied to both the communal areas, the fabric of the building and the designated rooms for occupancy.
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager, along with regular and ad hoc maintenance contractors attending site, reporting all issues directly to the Facilities Manager.
- Provide a proactive service in respect of Building Management working closely with your Facilities Manager, Property Manager, Regional Head of Residential Property Management and the wider Property Management Team.
- To ensure the highest level of compliance in respect of Fire, Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation at the building.
- Provide an exceptional and efficient front of house & reception welcome experience for all building occupiers, visitors, clients, Property Management colleagues and contractors
- To have excellent personal administration skills and to be able to efficiently organise your working weeks to deliver first class Building Management
- Organise daily building inspections / contractor liaisons (including formal review of works carried out)/proactive Health & Safety management / standard and other letter / email correspondence etc.
- Carry out marketing communications and strategy to maintain the occupation of rooms within the building.
- Ensure periodic inspections are carried out, recording all Risk, Health & Safety, Fire Assessment requirements in the relevant site log books for inspection and uploading to the relevant electronic systems.
- Carry out the professional management of suppliers and contractors appointed to site, to ensure compliance with the contracts set.
- Assist in facilitating contractor tendering for new contracts/ contract renewal and planned maintenance works.
- Ensure all tenant fault reporting and day to day issues are logged and followed through as they arise.
- Ensure that the documenting of room turn over audit and policy is carried out and understood.
- Understand, follow and enforce all Health and Safety Policy, Fire Risk Assessment Procedures, Compliance Management Systems and Best Practice.
- Carry out the appropriate Check In/Out and verification/payment process of tenants.
- To complete and record both in manual site records and online compliance safety systems testing e.g., weekly fire alarm tests /emergency light tests, fire evacuation drills as required.
You will need:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar administrative role.
- Property Management/Building maintenance experience – highly sought after.
- Excellent demonstrable customer service, ability to deescalate situations.
- Excellent IT skills, and computer literate (inc. Microsoft programmes).
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, as well as numerical accuracy.
- Present a professional image when dealing with clients, tenants, and contractors.
- Be an excellent team player, with a positive attitude.
You will receive:
- Part time role of 15 hours weekly.
- 2 full days per week: Saturday or Sunday.
- £9 per/h or £7,000 p/a.
- Additional hours – coving sick, holiday, absence.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Additional training (where appropriate).
Click the “apply now” button to send in your CV. For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392314671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.