Ancillary Premises Officer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £20 to £21 per hour
A client of mine in Hammersmith is looking to recruit an Ancillary Premises Officer on a 3-month initial contract. The position as an Ancillary Premises Officer will be to work as part of a team to deliver a service that manages and makes the most effective and efficient possible use of garages and parking spaces and delivers an annual income to the HRA in excess of £900k annually. You will minimise the time that garages and parking spaces are empty. To build effective relationships with residents, improve resident satisfaction and quality of life, gives people pride in their estates.
What you will do:
- Research the requirements of customers, communicate the availability of garages, and proactively market them to customers in order to stimulate demand and eliminate unused facilities in line with the council’s agreed policy and strategy.
- Carry out regular checks of garages and parking spaces to maintain an up to date database of occupancy and take action to improve usage and maximise income.
- Create and maintain waiting lists and notify potential customers promptly of opportunities that arise and encourage them to take up offers in order to ensure speedy sign up and maximise income
- To be responsible for the management of keys for the ancillary premises including maintaining spare copies and purchasing keys.
- Inspect garages and parking areas and deal with requests for repairs, specify work to be carried out and ensure repairs are carried out by contractors to time, budget and specification in order to minimise loss of income and meet customer expectations
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- A basic understanding and knowledge of housing and other relevant legislation and the regulatory framework which governs housing and associated case law.
- Experience of managing stock and controlling a budget, ideally in the context of renting facilities such as garages and parking spaces, and the issues and challenges to which this can give rise.
- Experience of specifying and managing repair and improvement works to stock, ensuring this work is completed on time and within budget
- Experience of using and maintaining financial records and IT systems and of producing and reporting on management information
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.