- New York County, United States
- $80,000 to $100,000 per annum
A winning name in the 2018 AIA COTE Top Ten Awards along with coming 1st place in one the most iconic and recognised awards across America. This Architectural firm are renowned for their sustainable, identifiable and diverse design at any scale!
This highly recognized firm are looking to add exceptionally experience professional to their strong and distinctive cultured New York office! With nearly 200 employees this is an opportunity for an intermediate professional to thoroughly expand their knowledge, diversify their portfolio and take a huge leap in their career.
Our client work across a plethora of project typologies including workplace, civic, education, recreation and urban mixed use.
For a successful application you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of Architectural experience
- Proficiency with Revit
- Experience working on medium to larger scale projects within the US
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- The ability to work on projects from concept to competition primarily within the CD/CA phase
- Architectural licence
- Previous experience coordinating with external contractors including engineers
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques.
Our client has a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, company matched 401(k), paid life (short & long-term) disability, commuter benefits, and flexible spending. They also provide licensing/certification support and continuing education, mentorship and advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply by sending your current resume and work samples to:
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.