Area Property Manager
- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Property Maintenance Care Company and Housing Association is looking for an Area Property Manager to take full responsibility and accountability for business delivery, financial management and performance management of the area within their organisation. You will be based in Newbury and have responsibility of the Eastern Team.
You will cover all work streams and service-lines: including but not limited to, response repairs, empty homes & planned maintenance, projects and building improvements. To work collaboratively across the organisation together with their customers.
The selected Area Property Manager will drive business value and optimise customer outcomes in order to achieve and exceed performance targets.
You’ll focus on driving business value and optimise customer outcomes in order to achieve and exceed performance targets against the annual maintenance plan.
To be successful in this role a background in the property sector at management level is essential with a proven track record of providing leadership to managers.
You’ll also possess strong communication skills, be delivery focused and have the ability to make decisions and manage risk.
- Focus on managing the delivery across their property area.
- Repairs responsible for circa 4000+ homes (depending on region and geography) response repairs
- Empty Homes, planned and projects responsible across a division
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance repairs are effectively managed, compliant and undertaken in accordance with policies and guidance.
- Responsible for leadership, management, coaching & development of managers
- A decision maker, who delegates and manages risk
- Takes ownership for their role in and takes responsibility to get results 8. Support specific portfolios to support and provide focus on consistency
- Responsible for ensuring performance targets are achieved, demonstrating drive and energy
- Ensure resources are optimised in order to deliver to their customers. Work with peers to manage resources efficiently between response, voids and planned
- Be compliant with Health & Safety policy/procedures
- Engage & connect easily with people across the business & their customers & understand what engages others.
- Responsible for the delivery of circa £3m+ annual costs & contractor delivery
- Responsible for finance, forecasts & commentary for their property area.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.