Associate / Associate Director – Infrastructure Engineer
- Bedford, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Associate/Associate Director – Infrastructure Engineer – Bedford £55k+
My client is a well established and respected multidisciplinary design consultancy who have remained active in the Highways / Infrastructure sector and are looking to appoint an Associate / Associate Director level Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in the Bedford office.
Reporting into the Director you will be leading a team of Highways/Infrastructure Engineers and delivering a range of projects, predominantly across the residential development sector.
To be considered for this role candidates will need the following experience and educational background: ·
- Degree qualified, ideally Chartered, with a minimum of 5 years post-Graduation experience in Residential Housing market
- Good communication and management skills
- Able to delegate and provide technical guidance to more junior staff members, whilst also acting as a mentor
- Strong experience in the design of residential development infrastructure. Experience of on-plot private engineering essential
- Good understanding of the DRMB and local authority design standards
- Infrastructure Design, S38, S104, S278
- Competent in Microdrainage and PDS
- High level of Technical skills
- Concept design, liaising with 3rd parties/Clients, producing detailed designs to tight deadlines and budgets
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for individual looking to work for a people orientated company in a prominent position with the Practice’s hierarchy. They can offer genuine opportunities to progress your career in a truly friendly and supportive environment. This would suit an individual already in a Managerial role or a Senior / Principal looking for the next step up. Remuneration negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.