Associate – Transport Planning/Drainage – Bedford – Up to £60k
- Bedford, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Associate – Transport/Flood Risk/Drainage Design – Bedford – £60k+
My client is a well established and respected multidisciplinary design consultancy who have remained active in the residential development marketplace and are looking to appoint an Associate level Transport specialist to join their team in the Bedford office and help grow and manage their Transport Planning and Drainage Design workload .
Reporting into the Director you will be leading a team of Transport Planners and Drainage Design Engineers, managing both teams work and helping grow the business and be influential in delivering a range of projects, predominantly across the residential development sector.
To be considered for this role candidates will need the following experience and educational background: ·
- Degree qualified, ideally Chartered, with a minimum of 5 years post-Graduation experience in Residential Housing market
- Strong background in Transport Planning & Flood Risk / Drainage Design
- Experience in the preparation of transport assessments, travel plans, flood risk assessments & drainage strategies
- Prepare and present Due Diligence Site Appraisals/Feasibility Studies through to preparation of Planning Application documentation
- Proficiency with Junctions 9, LinSig & Tempro
- Good communication and management skills. Able to lead from the front
- High level of Technical skills
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for individual looking to work for a people orientated company in a prominent position with the Practice’s hierarchy. They can offer genuine opportunities to progress your career in a truly friendly and supportive environment. This would suit an individual already in a Managerial role or a Senior / Principal looking for the next step up. Remuneration negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.