- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £10 per hour
A client of mine in Wednesbury is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their busy team on a temp to perm basis.
- To provide administrative support to the Bid Management team in support of submitting high quality PQQ’s and tender submissions in a timely manner, that upon successful completion and subsequent award, either as new or retained business, facilitate the achievement of the Hazardous waste division’s sales budget.
- Co-ordinate and complete tender and PQQ submissions for selected new and existing customers, by specified deadlines and in accordance with Divisional tendering guidelines, in support of customer retention and growth.
- Working as a full time dedicated resource within a small, highly focused hazardous waste bid management team, the role requires an individual that will complement the existing team members and provide the scope and capacity for the quality and quantity of formal bids to increase over time.
- The majority of time will be spent completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s), full tender submissions, and supporting the relevant bid lead (typically a Business Development Manager) with sales presentations and other collateral in support of securing business.
- It is preferable that the chosen candidate has experience of formal bid management processes, and can therefore assess and action accordingly salient tasks to ensure all risks are managed, and the scale of the opportunity and business rewards are understood.
- Bid compilation is fundamental to the role, so the candidate must have first-hand experience of the layout and formatting of client facing documents, both in hard and soft formats.
- The candidate would report to the Bid and Tenders Manager – Hazardous Waste division.
- In practice the role would require interaction and engagement with both internal customers within the company, and also directly with the customer, the latter typically being from their Procurement team. Experience of dealing with client enquiries and clarifications would therefore be advantageous.
Skills & Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good sales presentation
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to working patterns when deadlines are required to be met
- Ability to work with different levels of internal staff
- Motivated to grow the business through the tendering process – gains personal satisfaction from winning or retaining contracted work.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me 02392314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.