Branch Manager – Leasehold Property
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £32,000 to £36,000 per annum
Leasehold Block Residential
£32,000 – £36,000 DoE + Car allowance and OTE £45k-£50k!
Are you a experienced Property Manager looking to take your career to the next level? Do you have experience with Leasehold properties, Budgeting, Major Works and AGM’s? Are you IRPM Qualified and have experience managing others?
My client is a national Property Management company looking for a experienced Property Manager to manage a fantastic vibrant team and branch in Hampshire.
- Responsible for the management of the branch and its development.
- Manage the property management department and staff of Property Managers, as well as backroom staff.
- Key client relationship management
- New business development
- Responsible for business development and dealing with new prospective clients.
- Manage a small (manageable) portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Support in the production of Major Works with staff and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Help with preparation of service charge budgets where appropriate and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure general running’s of the branch are professional, supported and maintain a positive environment.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of new employees to the business.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Will require some travel around the area.
You will require:
- MUST have Full UK Driving License and ideally have own vehicle.
- Must have previous Leasehold Property Management experience necessary.
- Ideally you will be IRPM qualified to a minimum of Associate level AIRPM, ideally MIRPM.
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service Charge Budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s.
- Be okay with some travel on the job.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary DoE.
- Inclusive high-end car allowance, and generous. (achievable) bonus structure taking OTE between £45k-£50k p/a.
- Excellent, flexible and extensive company benefits and bonus’.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Parking Permit.
- IRPM/professional course support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.