- Somerset, United Kingdom
- £13 per hour
A client of mine in Wellington is looking to recruit a Builder on a 5-week initial contract. The position as a Builder will be joining their Responsive Repairs Team to carry out building works to their housing stock across the district. You will be joining a busy team which undertakes all types of maintenance / building works across a diverse range of occupied and vacant properties. You will cover internal and external works covering fencing and plastering as well as other general building.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience within the residential/housing sector
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good organisational skills
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.