Builder – 2400
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £25,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care Company are currently looking for an experienced General Builder to join their Planned Works and Projects Team to work in the Basingstoke and wider Hampshire area.
You’ll complete general building repairs and maintenance packages to various properties and elsewhere as per requirements.
* Repairing brickwork and blockwork.
* Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
* Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
* Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Laying self-leveling compound, lino flooring and floor tiles.
Essential Skills & Expereince
Ideally you should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in both occupied and empty premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
A Van, iPad, Tool Allowance, Uniform and PPE will be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392314698
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.