Building Control Surveyor
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £30 to £42 per hour
BUILDING CONTROL SURVEYOR
4 month contract
Wembley, Greater London
Excellent control position for a Building Control Surveyor, position closes 11th October to start 14th October. Details below:
- Demonstrable experience of working within Building Control area surveying and / or major projects
- Track record of operating within a multidisciplinary team , coordinating their own and workloads, as required. Operating autonomously, independently and under own initiative, proactively engage and act as a main contact with associated technical and professional experts, including the Fire Brigade and other agencies, on major developments and be responsible for all technical decisions made.
- Record of maintaining and developing partnership working with key external stakeholders across the public, private and voluntary sectors to ensure maximisation of workload and income to the service in a highly competitive environment.
- Record of undertaking site inspections in all weather conditions often in hazardous / dangerous situations particularly in respect of emergencies relating to fire damaged or dilapidated buildings and/or other dangerous situations such as severe weather conditions
- The post holder must have a valid UK driving licence to carry out duties and functions of the Service
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Must have a substantial surveyors experience in Building Control and be clearly able to demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to operate at a high level.
- Qualified as a chartered professional (Surveyor; Building Engineer; Civil, Structural or Fire Safety; RICS; CIOB)
- The post-holder will be expected to have (or be working towards) supplementary expertise, knowledge and qualification in one or more additional technical areas, sufficient to broaden the service offer and increase income to the service (e.g. fire engineering, safety at sports grounds, access consultancy or sustainability assessment, etc).
- Demonstrate a higher level of qualification, knowledge and/or experience and ability
If you would like to apply for the position click “apply now”.
For further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.