- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £50,000 per annum
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for an opportunity to develop your career further? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and experience as an Employers Agent?
My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy are currently expanding their division, and looking for a hardworking Building Surveyor to join their vibrant, driven office in Winchester, Hampshire.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project monitoring,
- Planning applications,
- Building Regulation applications,
- Writing specifications,
- Party wall,
- Schedules of dilapidation,
- Building surveys
- Chartered RICS (MRICS preferably)
- +2 years PQE
- Residential and commercial surveying experience (ideal)
- Be able to predominantly work independently, but also work with a dynamic team.
- Leadership, communication and organisation
- Proven business development skills
- A high level of communication skills is essential for being successful.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in this role, please hit the “apply now” button.
Alternatively, if you require more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.