Building Surveyor – Residential
- Kent, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Experienced Building Surveyor
Aylesford, Kent (remote working)
£30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Experienced in the residential sector and are looking to add value, as well as progress yourself? Then look no further!
This position is suitable for persons who have graduated with a relevant degree and experience in surveying for similar property related industries.
My client are an exception Property Management and Surveying company, that are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their passionate team in Aylesford, Kent.
- Conducting site inspections and provide reports accordingly.
- Meeting with contractors to discuss projects of various types.
- Prepare specifications of works of various sizes and types but usually routine/cyclical repairs in nature.
- Diagnose structural defects and advise on repairs.
- Diagnose causes of water ingress.
- Carry out Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Management of tendering contracts and Project Management.
- On site coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Have a good understanding of building pathology and is able to demonstrate such.
- Must have a qualification in building surveying, preferably a RICS accredited qualification.
- Is able to present themselves well to colleagues, clients and residents of the portfolio.
- Is able to display good professional communication skills including verbally and written.
- Is able to structure ideas and methods of repairs/works concisely and clearly verbally and in written form.
- Be able to manage their workload and show good timekeeping and punctuality.
- Have a minimum of 2 years surveying experience in a similar property role.
- Part field/part office based (one day per week)
- Full time Mon-Fri
- Business Phone/Tablet Provided
- Company Laptop
- Pension scheme provided
- Salary is £30,000k-£40,000k depending on experience with a performance bonus and annual review
- Working within a professional, supportive, friendly team within well equipped offices
- This role benefits from further career development opportunities
If the role is of interest, please click the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.