- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for an opportunity to develop your career further? Are you looking for variety in your Building Surveying role, with a respected company backing you? Are you charted to MRICS standard? Then don’t look anywhere else!
My multi-disciplinary Property and Construction specialist clients are currently expanding their team, and looking for a hard-working Building Surveyor to join their vibrant office in London (SE1).
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Supervision of building work on site
- Work with a wide range of clients, managing their property portfolios, projects and transactions.
- Responsible for providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of their buildings.
- This will include work for our commercial, education, residential, leisure and health clients.
- MRICS Chartered – Ideally with some post qualified experience
- Experience in a similar private practice role
- Some housing industry experience would be beneficial
- Able to take responsibility but to also deliver as part of a team
- A high level of communication skills are essential for being successful.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: 6% Contribution
- Excellent work-life balance
This is an opportunity to expand your skills, build upon your experience and develop your career in a growing and successful team. The work will be varied but would particularly suit someone keen to develop their project experience and progress their career.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the “apply now” button.
Alternatively, if you require more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.