Business Rates & Council Tax Inspector
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £23 to £24 per hour
A client of mine in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking to recruit a Business Rates & Council Tax Inspector to work for them on a 7-month initial contract. The position as a Business Rates & Council Tax Inspector will be employed to carry out property inspections, to gather information and intelligence relating to Business Rates and Council Tax valuations, disabled reductions, unoccupied properties, building works and rates avoidance. You will provide our business owners and residents the best possible service by championing high standards.
The post holder must have;
- Good working knowledge of council tax and business rates
- Ability to work independently and flexibly Qualifications related to the role Property Related e.g. Qualified Chartered Surveyor or Engineering
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working directly with business owners, residents and all interested partnerships
- An understanding of equal opportunities in service delivery and a commitment to implement equal opportunities in relation to the job responsibilities
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate fluently with our business owners, residents, partners and other stakeholders
- Flexibility and ability to plan and prioritise workload without close supervision
- Ability to drive forward our continual improvements within the revenues service
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.