CAD / GIS Technician – Transport Planning – London – Up to £25k
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £25,000 per annum
CAD / GIS Technician – Transport Planner team – London – Up to £25k
We are working on an exciting opening to join a leading Transport Planning Consultancy in their busy London office in Camden. With a strong reputation for their approach to sustainability, combined with a real focus on integrating land use with viable modes of transport this is an excellent opening for a young CAD technician to really progress their career and join a forward thinking company.
As part of the Transport Planning team you with offer CAD services working on a range of schemes across residential, retail, warehouses and commercial projects in the private sector. Experience working on TfL schemes would able be useful.
Your prior experience
* 1-3 years’ experience using AutoCAD on road and transport schemes
* HNC / HND Qualification within an Engineering related subject
* Experience draughting roads, junctions, roundabouts in AutoCAD
* User experience of GIS would be beneficial, along with experience working on mapping schemes for TfL
* Design of external works to commercial developments (service yards, car parks etc)
* This role has scope to get involved with report writing to help develop your career, so prior
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a consultancy that are going from strength to strength and are happy to offer progression down the Transport Planning route if you can demonstrate the right skillset. For further information on this and other Transport Planning openings call Chris Jones on 02393 878262, forwarding your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.