- York, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Do you find yourself working in a repetitive role? Looking for some variety? Are you keen on working within a company giving you the opportunity to broaden your skillset? Maybe you should be looking for work that allows you to truly think outside the box and put your skills to good use. Take that Stride and make that move!
- Proficient in use of MicroStation
- Understanding of BIM process and/or have worked within a BIM environment
- Experience with AECOsim or OpenBuildings is favourable
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Network Rail design and build standards and procedures
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Reporting into the CAD manager
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing and updating Revit drawings to standards
- Interact and liaise with internal staff, and sub-contractors or clients where appropriate
- Develop designs using required CAD systems into quality technical drawings
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and expectation
- Be innovative and introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of responsibility
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Working on Rail focused projects covering signalling, OLE, track, depots, and stations.
- Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Newly refurbished office location.
- 5-minute walk from York train station.
- Flexible home working split.
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for this position is 31/07/2021.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.