- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- £23,500 to £26,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a housing association and property maintenance care company are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Trade Carpenter to join our Planned Works Team working in the Plymouth/Exeter region on a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a Carpenter you will carry out all forms of carpentry works in our properties as part of the Kitchens, Bathrooms and Project Teams and elsewhere in accordance with work schedules.
Tasks to include:
* 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
* Install windows, doors, door frames – Internal and external.
* UPVC servicing and installation
* Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full-time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.