- Peterborough, United Kingdom
- £320 to £350 per day
A client of mine in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Chartered Surveyor on a 12 Month initial contract. The position as a Chartered Surveyor will be to assist in estate management and to advise clients on Compulsory Purchase, flood alleviation projects and other Capital schemes, Asset rationalisation throughout East Anglia, specifically Cambridgeshire & Bedfordshire. The role requires providing technical advice and guidance to clients in other estate related areas of work such as valuations and acting as Intelligent Client in overseeing work of external suppliers. Dealing with a large and individual case load to deliver quality work to deadlines.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experienced in recording time spent on cases for charging purposes and delivering value for money
- Experience within the environment, food and rural sector
- Chartered qualifications
- BPSS Clearance
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good organisational skills
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.