- East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Civil Design Engineer
£40,000 – £45,000
York, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Doncaster.
My client is looking to expand their Signature Team in the UK, working on high profile infrastructure projects such as Crossrail and HS2, they are building on their 50 years of success in the UK by growing their team and looking for passionate people to deliver projects across their portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Civil Engineer to further their career in a highly motivated and
Working in collaboration with our designers and contract partners, the Civil Engineer will be involved in a variety of tasks such as:
- Liaise with construction teams to ensure designs are buildable and represent value for money
- Liaise with wider design team to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables across all areas of the project.
- Implement effective, value for money and innovative design solutions to meet technical and project requirements
- Prepare and check engineering designs, calculations, and manage design production
- When required, to undertake the roles of Task Manager, Designer, Checker or Approver for all various types of civil design.
- Conceptual outline and detailed design of engineering solutions, presentation of engineering options.
- Delivery of work to programme, budget and specification.
- Contributing to long term technical development of the office by application of new techniques, procedures and practices.
- Assist and support the Engineering Manager where required
- Integrate with international technical networks in the delivery of designs.
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline (i.e. Civil or Structural Engineering)
- Experience of managing the coordination of multidisciplinary teams on major infrastructure projects
- Broad Civil Design Engineering experience gained on infrastructure projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Working experience with ProjectWise and Bentley Systems would be desirable
- Professional Institute membership with ICE or IStructE or working towards
For more information, or to discuss further, please call Justin on 02392322360 or drop him an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.