Commercial Heating Engineer
- Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- £17 to £18 per hour
A client of mine in Newcastle is looking to recruit a Commercial Heating Engineer on a temp-perm basis. The position as a Commercial Heating Engineer will be part of the Commercial and Regeneration team working on commercial and public buildings within the North Tyneside area.
The role would suit anyone with experience in maintenance, repairs and servicing on commercial properties who can use their own initiative and have a proactive approach.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Qualifications in City & Guilds 6035 Plumbing, City & Guilds 6189 Plumbing & Heating and NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety and relevant domestic gas appliance units
- COCN1 – Core commercial gas safety certificate and relevant commercial units
- CSCS card
- Previous experience in commercial heating servicing
- A valid UK Driving License
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.