Commercial Sales Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Sales Manager / Sales Engineer required
I’m recruiting for a nationally respected Heat Pump manufacturer, a brand which are leading solutions and advising governing bodies on how to reduce their carbon footprint through commercial premises.
Regardless of how the year has been for many of us, the Renewables and Heat Pump market continue to grow. This brand have had a record year for inbound enquiries and are looking for a Technically focused / Specification style Sales Manager / Sales Engineer to convert enquiries into Projects.
You’ll consult governing bodies, contractors, consulting engineers and engineering managers, working with them to develop solutions tailored to their individual requirements. This position requires a Sales Manager / Sales Engineer with an Engineering mindset, appreciation for renewable solutions and the current government incentives.
The Ideal Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer:
- Worked for a Heating manufacturer or Contractor, previously sold Commercial Heating products similar to Heat Pumps, CHP, HIU’s or Commercial Boilers
- Has a passion for the renewable energy sector
- Ideally holds a contact base of Consulting Engineers, Contractors and Governing bodies
- Prepared to cover a National area with a focus on the South East
Sales Manager / Sales Engineer Package:
- £45,000 to £50,000
- Commission structure
- 28 days holiday
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Healthcare & Dental package
- Perfect role if your looking to move into Management or Key Accounts
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.