- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
As a Compliance Administrator at STR, your role will include:
- Primarily focused on ensuring that newly registered and placed candidates/contractors meet initial compliance criteria and this remains monitored and kept up to date throughout the assignment.
- To compliantly onboard and maintain all contractors to the rail industry in line with the Group’s obligations under RISQ and Sentinel. Responsibilities to include the issuing of sponsorship contracts, policy packs and risk assessments and the maintenance of competency, medical, working hours and drug and alcohol records.
- To maintain a relationship with the Group’s health and safety advisor, training, medical and drug and alcohol partners.
- To liaise with rail clients to secure Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS), risk assessments and any other documentation relevant to the health and safety of the contractor and/or the wider job role.
- Being fully aware of the exact compliance required for each nominated client account, or where to readily access the information.
- Verifying that consultants have obtained the correct Right to Work documentation.
- Obtaining acceptable proof of contractor identity.
What we offer
- £20 – 24K basic salary
- Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
- Flexible working policy
- Free onsite parking
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
- Health care cash plan and optional private health care
What we are looking for
- Strong MS Office ability (particularly Excel and Word)
- Experience of using databases, CRM systems or similar software would be advantageous
- Previous professional experience of working in an administrative and / or compliance function
- Any understanding of the typical compliance documentation requested by public sector organisations, or private sector frameworks would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of organisation
- Strong time management ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active nature
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.