Compliance Assistant (Administrator)
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- £19,000 to £21,000 per annum
– Legal Administrator –
– Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire –
– £19,000 – £21,000 (DoE) –
Are you an experienced Administrator seeking a new challenge? Are you seeking a role with progression, development, and challenge? Do you have an interest in Legal or Property work? Then look no further, your next challenge could be here!
My client, a national Property Management company, are seeking a passionate and driven Compliance Assistant (administrator), to join their fantastic legal team, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
- Provide administrative support to the Leasehold Solicitor and all other members of the Professional Services team, as required. To include audio typing of letters, documents, Defences and other correspondence using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assist with the investigation of cases, as required.
- Attend and take notes of meetings either internal and external, as required.
- Liaise by telephone with other offices and professional bodies on behalf of the Leasehold Solicitor, as required.
- Set up meetings (physical and virtual) as required.
- Assisting members of the Professional Services Department with any administrative or specialist aspects of their work as and when required.
- Gather data, prepare, and submit monthly reports to Group and Senior leadership team
- Undertake regular compliance reporting and internal audit functions
- Assist the Leasehold Solicitor as required for the proper running of the Department
- Responsible for organising all general office functions within the team which will include:
- Answering the telephone and directing enquiries to the appropriate team member
- Completing HR returns and forms, as appropriate
- Liaising with IT and general contractors to resolve problems
- Ordering stationery
- Archiving files
- Photocopying, filing and any other general administrative tasks, as required
- You will enjoy working as part of a team as this varied and busy role which involves coordinating the activities, spreadsheets and case notes for members of the department in addition to maintaining case files, as necessary.
- In addition, the job holder will be responsible for all general administrative functions to ensure that the Department runs smoothly.
You will require:
- A good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in using a Case Management System (ideal)
- Be able to work on their own initiative and drive their own workload forward under minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines
- General Administrative Experience
- Audio typing experience (ideal)
- Able to use Outlook and Microsoft packages to an advanced level.
- Have proven experience in providing comprehensive reports and feedback on their own work within an office environment (highly sought).
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive company benefits.
- Excellent internal progression – career-based role.
- “Family feel” team environment, with supportive staff.
- Professional development.
- Qualification support/development.
To be considered, please click the “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.