- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £60,000 per annum
Contract Manager – London – Salary 60k + Benefits – Permanent
My client is an established and fast-growing provider of hard facilities management services and is looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, you will be responsible for the contract based management for hard services delivered on behalf of the company ensuring an effective and efficient value for money service.
* Ensure that all work is planned, and signed off in a timely manner through the specified CAFM system
* Preparation and / or review of specifications, contracts, tender documents and checking of estimates in relation to the services carried out by contractors, including contractor appointment.
* Liaise with clients and contractors and draw up schedules of the maintenance works to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
* Raise orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within the set limits.
* Be responsible for managing contract provision, ensuring they deliver to the set KPI’s / SLA’s and achieve value for money and comply with statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
* Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes and work instructions.
* Responsibility for contract staff discipline and site conduct of all staff either directly or indirectly employed covering services for which the company are responsible.
* Ensure that all work carried out in relation to contracted agreements is to the required standard, carried out in a timely manner, delivered safely and within agreed financial limits. This includes contractor performance management meetings at an agreed frequency.
* Monitor the contracts day to day performance and escalate any problems to the Customer Account Manager or Client as appropriate. Administrate all non-contract tasks and to issue instructions relevant to those tasks.
* Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with the client and contract team
* Maximising the contracts profitability through innovation.
Hold current trade certificates.
City and guilds level 3.
Exp as a Contract Manager in a similar industry
Experience with P & L reports.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Karen on 02392 314795 or send your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.