- East Sussex, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £62,000 per annum
£Highly competitive salary!
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Our client, one of the largest Tier 1 contractors, are looking for a talented and ambitious Cost Planner to join their team in East Sussex, working on some of the biggest and most exciting projects in the area.
- Support the pre-construction team for preparing cost plans and tenders to secure projects, in particular competitive design and build tenders for both new build and refurbishment projects including liaising with planners, design managers and pre-construction managers to deliver innovative solution
- Obtain the most competitive quotes by understanding current market trends
- Identify and report on risk and opportunity / scope
- Produce accurate net estimates in accordance with the clients standards to win work
- Prepare accurate and competitive estimates and cost plans
- Work directly with clients to ensure client satisfaction and project updates are delivered
- Have the ability to take-off quantities
- Have a proficiency using Conquest estimating software and creating Excel reports.
- Demonstratable cost planning knowledge and experience
- Understand construction technology and innovative techniques is essential in this role.
- You will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline.
- Tier 1 or regional contractor experience.
- Ideally be RICS or CIOB chartered, but not essential
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent and extensive company benefits
- Work on some of the biggest and most interesting projects in the area
- Personal and professional development
If you are interested, please click apply now. For more information, please contact James West on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 314 671.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.