- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Up to 25k DOE
I am currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a well-respected, trusted client of mine based in West Yorkshire. This role could possibly suit a Graduate with a relevant mathematics degree or an experienced Data Analyst.
Skills & Requirements of a Data Analyst:
- A high level of mathematical ability.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- To be able to manage and manipulate data.
- Data insight.
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.