- North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
- £24,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a large company within the infrastructure sector, who are looking for an experienced Document Controller to work across a portfolio of small rail infrastructure/civil engineering projects. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible; with expected high interest, early applications are advised.
A busy and fast paced business unit based in Cumbernauld, who are involved in a range of civil engineering works in a variety of sectors, including rail, are looking to add a document controller to the team.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- To establish and maintain Document Management processes and procedures.
- Control information flows internally and externally in accordance with the document management requirements.
- To ensure all information has a quality assurance check in accordance with the document management processes.
- Circulate incoming and outgoing information through to the project teams.
- Maintain a register for incoming and outgoing information.
- Filing of electronic correspondence and distributing as required.
- Providing technical support to the teams using the document management system and supporting the project teams through the delivery process.
- Providing training to the project teams in the EDMS used for the project.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.