Domestic Heating Engineer
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £23 to £24 per hour
A client of mine in Wareham is looking to recruit a Domestic Heating Engineer on an initial 3-Month contract. The position as a Domestic Heating Engineer will be responsible for carrying out day to day repairs, planned maintenance, boiler installations and annual servicing of domestic heating appliances in order to provide a high quality service and meet all Key Performance Indicators installations.
- Respond to daily appointments to ensure all repairs are carried out within target dates
- Respond as required to emergency situations
- Carry out the installation and commissioning of domestic boilers on a planned maintenance contract
- Carry out inspections to void or acquired properties as required
- Undertaking Service and repair completing landlord gas safety certificates.
- May be required to join the out of hours’ standby rota for additional remuneration.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Current CITB ACS qualifications
- Experience in social housing visits/call outs
- Full UK Driving Licence (with own vehicle)
- Experienced in service, maintenance and repair of a wide range of domestic heating appliances
- NVQ 2 (or above) in Domestic Natural Gas Installation and Maintenance
- Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Boilers
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously when necessary
- Ability to react to changing circumstances quickly
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.