Electrical Contracts Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £282 to £360 per day
A Client of ours in Central London is looking for a well experienced Electrical Contracts Manager on a 28 week contract to lead in maintenance, and provide without exception health and safety compliance of all Electrical works and associated Contracts within the economy department portfolio. Control all capital schemes and other PPM programs of works, ensuring contractors are compliant with the terms of their contracts and works are delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed Key Performance Indicator targets.
The selected candidate will have experience working for Public Sector and to ensure customers are consulted, including statutory leasehold consultation, about the program of works to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction in relation to the improvements to be delivered.
You will be working in conjunction with the Head of Mechanical and Electrical, Principal Manager Business Intelligence and Asset Manager to develop and update LBHF’s Asset Management Strategy.
- Significant experience of undertaking technical inspections and managing electrical installation works/contracts within a social housing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of electrical installation and testing.
- Experience of inspecting electrical installations within a social housing organisation.
- Ability to respond to emergencies by giving clear directions to electrical contractors and colleagues.
- Detailed knowledge of health and safety legislation in relation to electrical statutory legislation contractors.
- Degree qualified or equivalent gained through experience.
- Qualifications in M&E Lifts Example City & Guilds , HND.
- Evidence of continued professional development
To apply for this role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.