- Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £65,000 per annum
Stride Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Estimator in Berkshire to join a busy Electrical contractor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for determining the electrical costs for each project you are involved with. You will be liaising with the design and project management team as well as working closely with the Estimating Manager to submit costings. You will also be meeting with clients and key stakeholders to determine the needs of the project and detailing what will be happening throughout the project. The position is open to people with many years of experience in a client facing role as an Electrical Estimator to Electricians who are keen to move into Estimating.
About the Company/Client/Projects:
The client is a regional electrical contractor that mainly work on commercial fit out projects in London and the home counties. They are a growing company with a turnover of £13 Million with turnover expected to grow further over the next couple of years.
- Determining the electrical needs of the project.
- Provide relevant performance data to support preparation and creation of weekly and monthly reports
- Convert estimates into tender submission
- Attending pre-commencement customers project meetings where required
- Attending client and site meetings
- Completing reports and presenting to key stakeholders
- Calculating the cost of materials, transport, labour and equipment hire
- Communication to other team members, clients and stakeholders
- Understanding and interpreting the electrical design drawings
Qualifications & experience:
- Strong background with an M&E or electrical contractor.
- Electrical qualifications
- Experience delivering project up to £2m
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical services
- High attention to detail and the ability to understand project costing
- The ability to work independently and also be part of an integrated team
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong commercial and technical understanding
- Excellent attention to detail with strong knowledge of detailed plans and drawings
To apply for this position. Please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, press apply or call Ash on 02392 314698.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.