- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a housing association and property maintenance company is currently looking for an experienced Electrician to work as part of their Planned works team in Oxfordshire.
You’ll carry out routine maintenance, repair and installation of electrical services equipment in our residents’ homes and elsewhere in accordance to work schedules, Institute of Electrical Engineering (IEE) wiring regulations and to established standard procedures set for delivery of exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- All aspects of electrical installation works of both 230v and 400v in domestic situations
- Diagnose and repair faults and complete final tests
- Chase out and form holes as necessary to accommodate wiring and box fittings and further make good by render or plaster to an acceptable standard.
- Test and inspect IEE Wiring regulations
- Test portable and fixed appliances for electrical safety
- Act as an onsite team leader leading junior staff
- Experience within a similar role, within a Residential/Housing sector is ideal and should be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent), 17th Edition (BS7671) and City & Guild 2391 Electrical Test/Inspect along with having a full UK Driver’s Licence.
You’ll enjoy working alone or as part of a team and be confident in using IT technology such as iPads.
This is a full-time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to the requirement to travel within this role, you must hold a full and current driving licence that is acceptable to our insurers and can drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.