- Cornwall, United Kingdom
- £20 to £22 per hour
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association is looking to recruit and electrician on a Contract basis, Initially for 5 weeks (could go Permanent). The role will be to provide an effective maintenance and repairs service that meets contract and customer expectations within a Domestic Housing Environment. The work will be based mainly around Falmouth – Cornwall
Key Accountabilities include;
– Carry out installation, fault fixing and maintenance duties in accordance with contract and service specifications.
– Provide accurate and timely information on progress and advice that is easily understood by the customer and ensure accurate daily work records are completed.
– Respond positively to complaints and breakdowns in service delivery to meet customer expectations, in accordance with contract and service specifications.
– Resolve problems or set into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed in line with agreed processes and within contract and service specifications.
– Ensure tools and equipment are maintained in good condition and stocks are replenished as needed, in accordance with the agreed requisition procedures and budgets.
– Contribute, as appropriate, to special projects and change programmes in support of the Group’s objectives.
17th or 18th Edition
Test & Inspect
To apply for this position please see an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.