Environmental Advisor (Highways)
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
£20,000 – £35,000
Tier 1 National Contractor
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of the Project Environmental management system.
- Support the project team in securing relevant permits and consents to facilitate the delivery of the construction programme in a timely fashion.
- Work in conjunction with the Environmental Clerk of Works to ensure compliance against permits and project requirements.
- Manage and coordinate data collection and reporting against performance KPIs
- Support the Environment and Sustainability Manager in the delivery of the CCS Ultra site registration and CEEQUAL deliverables.
- Support the Environmental and Sustainability manager in the preparation and update of management plans, method statements, etc.
- Support the Community Benefits and Liaison team in investigating, managing and reporting environmental complaints.
- Engage with and support key supply chain partners in the provision of information and data.
- Work with the Environmental and Sustainability Manager in engaging with statutory and Non-statutory stakeholders.
- Assisting in the delivery of the Construction Environmental Management Plan and the Register of Environmental Actions and Commitments.
Experiences & Competence
- Degree in engineering, environment or relevant science-based subject
- Experience of construction operations for major projects
- Understanding of ISO 14001, CCS and CEEQUAL
- Working towards Chartership of a professional institution e.g. already a graduate or practitioner member of IEMA or equivalent
- IT competent and numerate/logical approach
- Logical in approach with an ability to plan and deliver tasks
- Full, clean driving licence
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with 2-3 years’ experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call Josh Moss on 02392 322389, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.