Environmental, Health & Safety Officer
- Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- £24,500 to £25,500 per annum
Health and Safety Officer
A manufacturing client of mine is looking for a Health, Safety & Environment Officer to join their team based in Hertfordshire. You will help to support across the company whilst ensuring a behavioral safety cultural approach is being applied to ensure employees are operating within Environmental Health & Safety parameters. This role would be ideal for someone with Health & Safety Experience but is very much at the beginning of their career.
The selected candidate will assist in delivering and maintaining environmental and safety management, as well as teach the Operations Management and Team Leaders in accident and near miss reporting and investigations. Furthermore, you will help to deliver training on the site including team leaders and management to ensure safety is always maintained. The successful candidate will maintain the Environmental Health & Safety accident / incident tracker system and report back to the business on potential trends.
Qualifications and skills
- NEBOSH Qualification or similar
- Ability to deliver EH&S training courses
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 standard desirable
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment beneficial
- Experience within Manufacturing
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays with the option to buy and sell holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Group pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Healthcare plan and access to retail discounts
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.