- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £32,500 per annum
Single Site Management
Croydon, Greater London, Surrey.
£30,000 – £32,500 DoE
Are you a Property or Estate Manager seeking a new opportunity? Are you looking for single site management, and has excellent customer service, budget control, and maintenance handling expertise? Then look no further, your next opportunity could be here!
My client, a national property management company, are seeking an enthusiastic Estate Manager to oversee a dedicated site in Croydon, Surrey.
- Deliver effective service levels and acting as the company representative towards customers and the Client where appropriate, ensuring all areas aspects of the development are fully presentable, serviced and properly maintained. Building and maintaining working relationships with the leaseholders and residents in the building.
- Effective cost control and review of expenditure and accounts, including assisting with setting service charge budgets.
- Hold proactive customer / contractors and client meetings, ensuring issues are promptly administered and dealt with within the agreed timeframes.
- Investigating and responding to informal complaints. In the case of escalations, collaborate with the Senior Property Manager to assist the Regional Head in preparing the response.
- Undertake required risk assessments, health and safety checks and routine testing requirements ensuring concerns are acted upon and completed within the given timeframe.
- To monitor and supervise contractors carrying out works on, and around the development. To raise of works orders and ensure all orders are monitored and delivered within the designated time frame. Ensuring reactive/planned works are conducted to a high quality.
- To ensure all irregular incidents are investigated and reported to the Senior Property Manager/Regional Head.
- To carry out regular inspection audits of the site and take/organise remedial action if and when required, ensuring the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard, including the achievement of all KPIs set.
You will require:
- Experience of managing leasehold properties or estates, and delivering an exceptional customer service.
- Confident, articulate communicator – both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and client with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
- Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
- Ability to deal with problems and challenges effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles relating to Health and Safety regulations and Residential Landlord & Tenant legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
- Demonstrable experience with multi schedule budget preparation and management
- Exceptional customer service experience, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- VAST Company benefits
- Career development and progression
- Dedicated team management, and autonomy to work
- NGB Qualification and study support
- Annual salary review
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday (incremental)
To register your interest, click the “apply now” button.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.