- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Specialist Interiors Contractor
Negotiable salary (Depending on level of experience)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced construction estimator to join a thriving family run contractor near Chichester. This company specialise in very high specification interior fit-out, clients are a mix of commercial, residential and high-end retail organisations.
To be considered for this position, you will to have a good track record of successful tendering and bidding within the refurbishment / interiors sector, ideally with a specialist contractor / main contractor. With the ideal applicant performing a hybrid role, combining business development, you can be assured this role offers a chance to progress professionally and be instrumental in the future success of this company.
- Provide accurate budgets / cost plans
- Detailed ‘take-offs’ and BOQ’s (Conquest experience would be great)
- Obtain competitive prices for materials and sub-contract packages
- Analyse quotations
- Prepare tender and rate build-up’s / adjustments
- Contribute towards pre and post tender meetings and give advice accordingly
- Build relationships with new and existing clients gaining new opportunities for the business
- Experienced Estimator / Surveyor, capable of producing cost plans for pure construction projects, specifically high specification interior fit-out / refurbishment
- Relevant Degree / Qualification in Surveying / Construction Management or professional membership
- Skilled in IT / Software packages (Office, Conquest)
- Strong overall knowledge of building, material components, building regs and the specialist interiors market
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very stable and growing contractor. The level of finish on their projects is breathtaking, certainly projects you would be proud to work on. For further information and a chance to find out the specifics, call James at Stride Resourcing.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.