Fire Surveyor/Project Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, of one of my clients based in East Grinstead, they are looking to recruit a Project Fire Surveyor to provide an efficient and effective reactive fire safety surveyor service which ensures the safety of external Schools, Housing Associations, Care Homes and other Properties in line with the current fire safety regulations and legislation. You will Deliver a variety of Fire projects utilising approved contractors and internal staff to ensure the organisation complies with its statutory obligations and customer expectations.
* Carry out inspections to ensure all works are delivered in accordance with agreed specification / quality standards ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation and internal policies and procedures.
* Ensure excellent standards of customer care are applied to each contract. Handle all relevant customer queries or complaints in a sympathetic, pragmatic, and prompt manner as per agreed policies and procedures.
* Assist on delivery of fire safety programmes, including overseeing completed works comply to the required regulations.
* Lead on from the fire risk assessment process and/or other processes, visit, inspect and provide detailed specification for fire remedial works and complete post inspections once these tasks are completed.
* Specify and manage fire safety improvement works, close fire risk assessment recommendation and improve safety.
Skills and knowledge
- Surveying Qualification
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic who can work under pressure and prioritise workloads to deliver an outstanding service to the partnered departments.
- Possess an industry recognised formal fire safety qualification (level 3 minimum).
- Good understanding of UK fire safety guidance and benchmark standards for existing buildings.
To apply for this position please email me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318 for more information
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.