- Lancashire, United Kingdom
- £17 to £18 per hour
A client of mine in Preston is looking to recruit a Foreman Arborist to join them on an initial 2-month contract. My client looks after the local environment and is looking for a Foreman Arborist to supervise the Arborist Team.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of supervising an arborist team
- Experience of tree climbing and aerial tree operations
- Experience of tree pruning and felling
- Use of woodchippers and stump grinders
- Highway tree operations
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting (Formerly CS30)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Ground Based Chainsaw Operator (Formerly CS30 & CS31)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Tree Climbing and Rescue (Formerly CS38)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw using Free Fall techniques (Formerly CS39)
- Ability to plan workload and supervise a team
- Tree Identification
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.