- Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- £25 to £27 per hour
A client of mine in Coalville is looking to recruit a Gas Plumber on an initial 3 month contract. The position as a Gas Plumber join a Responsive Repairs to carry out Repairs and component replacements on a Day to Day service. You will be joining a busy team which undertakes all types of Plumbing and Gas work and some basic multi skilling works across a diverse range of occupied and vacant properties. Ideally, we are looking for a multi-skilled operative to carry out our daily responsive repair works.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- NVQ / City in Guilds Level 2 in Plumbing or an industry recognized equivalent
- All up to date Gas qualification (CCN1 CENWAT1 CKR1 HTR1 CPA1 Met 1)
- Ideally holds a water Regs cert and this would be preferred
- Current up to date Health & Safety tickets:
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Coshh Training
- Must hold a full driving license and supply own transport covered by business insurance
- Working to the required timescales
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.