- City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- £23,000 per annum
A client of mine is currently recruiting for an experienced General Builder to join their Planned Works and Projects Team in the Bristol area.
You’ll complete general building repairs and maintenance packages to various properties (mainly housing) and elsewhere as per requirements.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Repairing brickwork and blockwork.
- Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
- Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
- Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Laying self-levelling compound, lino flooring and floor tiles.
Essential Skills and Expereince
Ideally you should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in both occupied and empty premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
A Van, iPad, Tool Allowance, Uniform and PPE will be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and can drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.