- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
£28,900 – £35,000 DoE
Do you have a passion for GIS and for using maps to deliver operational excellence?
I am looking for a GIS Technician with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills that has a proven track record of delivering a high standard of customer service, and who would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Working alongside the Lead GIS Analyst, you’ll provide guidance and subject matter expertise to colleagues across Housing Management teams, Estates Contract Managers and Grounds Maintenance Contractors, who will interact with the suite of estate maps and spatial data on a day-to-day basis. You will use your mix of GIS best practice knowledge and database management experience to update our estate maps, maintain our spatial asset register for trees and other non-habitable estate features, fully supporting the delivery of our Grounds Maintenance services.
To be considered for this role candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A GIS related degree; or equivalent qualification
- Excellent organisational skills when collaborating with multiple stakeholders and the ability to prioritise own workload effectively
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret, quantify and summarise data
- A proven track record of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Understanding or experience of location-based data analysis relevant to the social landlord
- Knowledge of SQL scripting or spatial database administration
For more information, please get in touch with James West of Stride Resourcing on 02392 314 671 or on email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.