- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Hammersmith – Contract
A client of mine in Hammersmith is looking to recruit a Handyman to work for them on a 5-month initial contract. The position as a Handyman will have a responsibility for the provision and delivery of all premises-related services and the efficient and effective management and control of all delegated resources as detailed within this job description. To closely liaise with the Site Care Manager. The duties, activities and functions for which the postholder will be responsible shall include the following:
- Building Cleaning
- Building and Ground Maintenance
- General Site Care Functions and Services
The post holder must;
- Be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of Equal Opportunities issues and a commitment to implement Equal Opportunities in relation to the job description.
- Have proven experience in helping to/manage a large site, particularly in relation to the maintenance and repair of the premises. Ability to undertake tasks described in the Job Description.
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize their own work
- Be able to demonstrate that they are able to work in conjunction with the management team, particularly in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Have an understanding of the physical needs and requirements of varied and diverse range of people, in a learning environment.
- Have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Have Numeracy skills and must have basic computer skills or the ability to acquire them
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392 314698 for more information.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.