Head of Facilities and Fleet
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a leading Housing Association and Property Services Company are looking for recruit a Head of Facilities and Fleet. This is a new and exciting position within the organisation. The aim of the role is to deliver an effective, value for money and compliant Workplace Management Service and Fleet Service, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service and safety at all times.
The selected candidate will have experience working within a large organisation in a Senior or Head of position, with a proven track record or management and strategic planning. You will be responsible for multiple offices and workplaces throughout the South of England as well as having the overall responsibility for a large fleet of vans and trades vehicles ensuring a high level of compliance and safety at all times. You will have the responsibility of ensuring the workforce delivers a 5 star customer experience as well as providing a safe and complaint workplace for all employees. From Front of House Staff, to Maintenance Engineers and Fleet Services you will be responsible for all employees.
Further responsibilities will include;
- Working with the upgraded asset management system, ensure that the data base is updated with any fabric changes to the buildings within own division
- Update and deliver the workplace management Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) and Forward Maintenance Plan (FMP) for own division
- Budget control and management
- Working within the agreed Service Level Agreement, ensure that an efficient and responsive workplace management service is provided to the business within your division. To include cleaning, repairs and maintenance, compliance testing, security, general waste, confidential waste, archiving and the provision of office equipment – furniture, vending, stationery, office supplies etc.
- Aiming for 100% compliance within your division
- Monthly and Quarterly one to ones to ensure the highest levels of customer service
- Delivery a 1st class Front of House Reception
- Manage the Helpdesk to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Deliver approved workplace management projects, tasks and tenders
- Ensure agreed site visits, checklists and follow ups are carried out by the team at sites within your division.
- Ensure safety risk assessments are completed by relevant parties promptly and remedial action taken in conjunction with the Health and Safety team.
- Meet with the Health and Safety team to ensure that annual audits are carried out at sites within your division and any actions are followed up within timescales given.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.