Health and Safety Coordinator (Surrey)
- Surrey, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
Health and Safety Coordinator
£25,000 – £35,000 DOE
Are you a Health and Safety Coordinator looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience in residential properties, and excellent administrative skills? That have a read of the job below and apply today!
My client, a well respected property management company, are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their vibrant team in Surrey.
The Health and Safety Co-ordinator is responsible for:
- Liaise with 3rd party Health and Safety companies, attaining quotes, and networking.
- Take instruction and deliver on necessary outcomes
- Support on project work
- Book in and occasionally supervise companies on site, ensuring instruction is complete.
- Ensure all H&S certification are up to date on all properties in the portfolio and new certification is booked to be carried out in respocible time.
- Providing advice, guidance, and support to property managers on all matters affecting health and safety.
- ensure that working practices adopted by the company comply with Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Monitor all safety activity to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements and Health and Safety legislation to always keep employees safe.
- The role will also include the co-ordination of all statutory testing and maintenance across the business and assisting with environmental management systems.
You will require:
- MUST have a full UK driving licence; will be expected to travel between Hampshire and Surrey.
- Have NEBOSH general certificate, or working towards.
- Ideally IOSH Membership.
- Experience in a relevant Health and Safety role in residential property.
- Experience of carrying out investigations, inspections, and audits would be advantageous.
- Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Ability to communicate at levels both within the business and with external suppliers/regulatory bodies.
- Competent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Competent in statutory maintenance and testing requirements.
- Actively seek continuous improvement in safety and environmental procedures and systems of work.
- Excellent administrative skills, phone manor and customer service skills.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Company Car option, Car allowance, Millage, for any travel.
- Training backing, and further professional development.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.