Health & Safety Advisor – Logistics- Security Clearance
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- £170 to £190 per day
A client of mine who is a highly secured government site are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor with a specialist field in Logistics, to work for them on an initial 6 – month statement of work. This position will require the selected candidate to have security clearance due to the nature of the work. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Logistics/ warehouse environment ideally within a Global organisation/ Freight.
You will be responsible for the Health & Safety of the day to day running of the warehouse / Logistics and checking the security of packages before being shipped securely.
Outcomes & Deliverables
- Daily site attendance at to support day to day health & safety activities
- Daily/weekly health & safety inspections, including reporting and remedial actions
- Daily safety behaviour coaching
- Review of all risk assessments, method statements and standard operating procedures to ensure they are suitable, sufficient, and compliant
- From Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS) etc. identify learning needs, PPE and equipment requirements
- Educate RAMS to staff involved in work activities
- Delivery of weekly safety performance reports
- Weekly health & safety meetings with Logistics leaders and management
Minimum Standards Required
- SC Clearance
- NEBOSH Certification (please refer to Section Four – ITT Questionnaire, Question 9)
- Minimum of three (3) years Logistics experience
- Experience of operational safety management in a Logistics environment
To apply for this position, please email an updated version of your CV along with your Qualifications to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.