- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £28,000 per annum
Helpdesk Administrator – London – Salary £28K + Benefits – Permanent
My client is an established and fast-growing provider of hard facilities management services and is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to work as part of an onsite team, supporting the Contract Manager.
* Taking calls regarding facilities and maintenance issues
* Logging all incoming calls / emails from the client and tenant’s helpdesks
* Providing a high level of customer service at all times
* Preparing reports and documentation
* Updating electronic records – including company and client based systems
* Updating & closing out of PPM records
* Operating and overseeing client Vicinitee helpdesk system
* Updating and closing out all client and tenant calls in line with agreed SLA’s
* Communicating effectively with client, customers, subcontractors, suppliers and engineers to ensure high levels of communication is achieved to deliver occupier experience in line with standards
* Overseeing and populating Vicinitee permits as and when required
* Raising purchase & service orders
* Ordering of parts and materials
* Collating timesheets from the engineers
* General administration to support the team
Concept Evolution System, CAFM.
Working in an administrative role dealing with similar queries.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Karen on 02392 314795 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.