Housing Improvement Supervisor
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
- £17 to £18 per hour
A client of mine in Cardiff is looking to recruit a Housing Improvement Supervisor on an initial 4-Month contract. The position as a Housing Improvement Supervisor will assist with the overall development of an integrated asset management systems for the Housing Stock and ensure that the necessary information and data is accurate and kept up to date.
- To undertake Whole House Surveys to include measurement of properties and identify where practicable location of Asbestos Containing Materials and to gather Energy Performance Data to enable SAP Ratings to be calculated alongside identifying scope of works requires to meet pre-defined standards.
- To assist with the development, maintenance and updating of the asset management system in respect of the client’s housing stock.
- To represent the contract administrator on site for the day to day detailed inspection of works in progress and where appropriate carry out the administration role.
- Supervision is maintained for Multi trades contractors and Workforce for each contract area.
- To ensure that a consistently high standard of quality control and supervision is maintained for each contract, via site visits, assessing contract implementation with due regard to building and Health and Safety legislation.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Relevant building/construction qualification and/or a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience within a building maintenance environment/major capital schemes
- Experience in domestic/residential maintenance
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in financial and budget control
- Current knowledge of Housing legislation and Health & Safety Legislation.
- Planning organising skills
- Current knowledge of Construction legislation, standards, methods of construction.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.